Wix's Partners team. We're responsible for a big part of the online marketing that tells the world about Wix's awesome products. With over 200 million current users and 2 million new users a month, we're growing fast by building new marketing channels from the ground up. We're in the midst of an exciting period of growth, so if you want to work in a fast-paced environment where every day is unlike any other, apply now.
A professional with 5+ years of experience in XFN program management and B2B community engagement activities, online and offline. You have experience within the SaaS marketing technology space and you can develop strong relationships and influence change. You're able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and you have an entrepreneurial mindset and passion for community and outreach. You've developed and scaled B2B programs and you have great analytical and problem-solving skills
Team management experience is a big advantage.
As a Head of Partner Community, you will:
- Develop the overarching strategy and roadmap for how and when we engage with thousands of Partners, especially our top-tier partners
- Work closely with our Account Managers/Customer Success and support team to ensure scalable, yet, high-touch approach to drive value to our members and promote dialogue
- Drive community engagement by conceptualizing and executing campaigns that drive MoM engagement (i.e. contests, zoom calls, gamification, badges, community appreciation etc.)
- Support the creation and distribution of business communications to managed communities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders on Product, Marketing, and Customer Care
- Provide operational and logistical support for beta and user tests for the community
- Partner with the Content Team and your community team to monitor and moderate community ambassadors and maintain a positive and constructive environment
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.