Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device. We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Who you are:
- You are a modern SEM thought leader and data-driven storyteller with executive presence.
- As a Paid Search Strategy Lead you will have ownership over a multi-million dollar search budget, with the objective of driving pipeline and product sign ups and delivering on revenue targets.
- You will meet your goals by leveraging cutting edge campaign automation, bidding solutions, and advanced analytics. You will work closely with media partner teams (Google & Microsoft) to foster best in class campaigns.
- You have a passion for the ever-changing B2B space and understand how to drive toward more than just a form fill - but rather a prospect with a high likelihood of driving RingCentral revenue for years to come.
What you will do:
- Lead our SEM strategy and budget, from data/automated bidding to campaign structure and reporting / ROI
- Develop and manage SEM campaigns that align user queries to well crafted, brand-aligned ad copy, and landing pages
- Execute our key brand, competitive and non-brand search strategies - aligning with the business units on keywords, experience and messaging
- Work with marketing operations and analytics to continually improve measurement of the effectiveness of our campaigns
- Work with data analytics and data science partners to improve experience in search engines and on landing pages, through smart utilization of machine learning
What you will need:
- 8+ years experience in SEM and digital marketing
- Modern search experience - leaning into automation and data to drive decision making
- Hybrid of B2B and consumer experience preferred
- Data driven and analytical at your core - comfortable with manipulating data at scale and creating your own analysis and insights
- Demonstrated experience delivering against marketing targets
- Ad tech product knowledge (Google Analytics, Adobe, SA360, etc)
- Experience collaborating with larger marketing teams, business operations, international teams, product teams, sales teams, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with VP+ and develop exec level presentations
- MBA preferred
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program