Specifically, you will focus on the following segmentation of responsibilities:
- Strategy/decision-making: In collaboration with the Marketplace leadership & CMO, you will own the overall strategy for all things related to marketing, brand and creative influencing marketplace
- Management: With intense focus and prioritization, you will lead a matrix team of marketing professionals across ChowNow
- Alignment: With strong storytelling & compelling propositions, you will drive alignment cross-functionally with B2B marketing, B2C marketing, Brand & Creative, Data & Analytics (DnA), Product, Finance, Sales, Sales Ops, BD, Ux etc.
- Growth playbook: You will develop creative & innovative growth hacks and playbooks to drive unpaid/organic customer acquisition & retention and kicstart our flywheels
- Marketplace Brand & Creative: You will work closely with the brand & creative team to develop a differentiated voice for our marketplace which resonates with both merchants and consumers
- Metrics & performance management: You will help structure OKRs, input and output KPIs and various dashboards, lead metrics-based meetings outlining weekly operational and financial performance on health and status of demand in our markets
- Marketing Tech Stack: You will own & drive the overall strategy for our marketing tech stack and work with product & ops teams to operationalize
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Build hypothesis on current and future strategies for marketplace demand
- Absorb all current progress to date and drive learnings and insights towards next steps
- Build OKR framework for marketplace supply along with key input and output metrics
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Help refine our GTM launch strategies & flywheel
- Work with peers to help inform execution of strategies
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Based on learnings to date, help guide the team on course corrections we need to make
- Start defining your own strategic initiatives to focus and drive
- Build on all the current in-flight strategic initiatives
You Should Apply If:
- You have at least 13+ years of work experience, with consumer marketplace experience
- You have significant experience leading consumer & merchant marketing functions
- You have 5+ years of experience managing large and complex teams
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience in the mobile app space, ideally challenger brands
- You have experience in building the go-to-market strategy for a fast growing mobile application or product
- You have a successful track record of managing performance marketing channels including, but not limited to social, paid search, and display
- You have experience in building marketing campaigns for user acquisition and brand awareness objectives
- You're a strategic big-picture thinker, that can plot a campaign from idea to execution
- You're a creative and enthusiastic problem solver who possesses the ability to lead with authority and influence
- You're a data-driven marketer who leans heavily on KPI’s and analysis to identify their next best action
- You have experience building and managing relationships with vendors and agency partners
- You have advanced MarTech experience to aid campaign tracking and attribution
- You have advanced experience with CRM tools such as Blaze and Iterable
- You think well in terms of playbooks and how to scale them
- You're a highly organized individual who works well with many personalities
- You're a strong collaborator who values ideas from all people at all levels of the organization
- You have a proven track record of success in goal attainment
- You have broad knowledge of marketing trends and consumer products
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
- A remote first culture and monthly stipend offering flexibility to work where you want and how you want.
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.