Range is the fast, flexible, revolutionary wealth management platform. We give people an all-in-one place to live their best financial life. From buying a house to retiring early or taking care of family — members can get answers to their questions anytime and feel confident that their money is working for them.
Our team is full of all-stars who love to disrupt, collaborate, and build the next big thing in WealthTech. Join us as we make financial wellness accessible for millions more people!
About the role
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing leader that can develop our marketing strategy and oversee the different marketing functions. This individual will have a deep understanding of the consumer space and how to attract and retain the right customers. They’ll spend time developing an overarching strategy and then working with our exceptional team to implement and grow Range to a household name.
What you’ll do for us
- Develop and implement innovative marketing and communications strategies to promote company products and services to consumers
- Own the customer lifecycle journey and associated metrics to drive activations and long term engagement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive brand experience for members
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices
- Oversee all marketing functions
What will set you apart
- 10+ years of experience in marketing field
- Previous experience building a consumer marketing strategy
- Experience with paid advertising platforms and campaigns
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- 401k plan
- Hybrid workplace
- Technology allowance
- Top of Market Pay
- Paid parental leave
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
Range is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve.