Head of Marketing Analytics at Miro
The Marketing Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - use data to help the marketing teams to make the right decisions, address key challenges and identify new ways to grow. As we become bigger and the complexity of our business grows, getting access to the right information, processing this information fast and transforming it into ‘business owners ready’ recommendations will become more and more difficult.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
We are looking for a Head of Marketing Analytics who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will lead and grow a team of marketing analysts embedded in a Marketing organization. You will mentor and support your team to solve a multitude of exciting challenges including customer acquisition, customer activation and retention, as well as media mix modeling, marketing attribution and experimentation.What you’ll do
- Lead a team that creates quantitative analysis to provide insights that help marketing business and product leaders understand marketing performance, customer quality and user behaviors
- Define and apply appropriate marketing metrics, measurement methods, and experimentation processes to power data-driven marketing programs
- Influence senior executive thinking and decision-making through credibly representing both the Marketing and the Analytics points of view
- Collaborate with Analytics and Data Engineers to improve our marketing analytics infrastructure. Work with Operations and Technology teams to ensure data quality and drive automation
- Manage, mentor, coach, inspire, and recruit a team of high-performing marketing analysts
- 10+ years of relevant experience in analytics, consulting, or related quantitative role; 4+ years of analytics team building and management
- Experience of working in hyper growth tech companies (SaaS PLG ideal)
- Knowledge of marketing measurement and attribution, funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyses, time series analyses, etc.
- Expertise in SQL, A/B Testing, and statistical analysis
- Strong communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.