Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by embracing an incredibly extensible and innovative software platform that simplifies the ever-increasing complexity of IT and business, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
As leader of the Integrated Marketing Team at Meraki, the Senior Director of Campaigns and Programs will drive the strategy, development and orchestration of our 360 marketing campaigns, from positioning through to campaign hind-sighting. The person in this role will be equal parts strategist and creative problem solver, responsible for building breakthrough programs that attract and engage the customer through immersive storytelling, consistency of message and strategic amplification.
This individual will be highly collaborative and solution-oriented, synthesizing insights from diverse cross -functional teams to deliver marketing campaigns that are globally scalable and on-brand. Critical thinking, collaboration and project management skills are integral to this position, as is a proven ability to think outside and box and encourage cross functional teams to develop innovative solutions to outstanding business and brand challenges.What You'll Do
- Plan and execute a segment, account, and persona-based marketing strategy to generate and accelerate pipeline across each region globally
- Build and execute an integrated marketing plan to support key thought leadership and demand themes across email, direct mail, digital, field programs, webinars, events and web.
- Establish a strong partnership with sales and align plans to revenue goals and business priorities, contributing to and bringing to life regional go-to-market strategies defined by the Marketing Strategy team.
- Track, report on and optimize impact of growth marketing activities to drive the funnel across KPIs spanning funnel volume, quality and velocity, from upper funnel to close.
- Collaborate with other marketing centers of excellence to build and coordinate overall execution strategy and integrate programs across the buyer journey including customer marketing .
- Work with the content & audience marketing teams to develop messaging and content to support growth marketing activity execution spanning email and landing page copy and design, digital and direct mail assets, event communication strategy, etc., and work with subject matter experts to develop webinar/event-related presentations.
- Drive partner marketing strategy and execution
- Support internal business needs and celebrations with internal events that help employees collaborate and build relationships effectively and feel appreciated and inspired.
- Inspire, activate and manage a team of global marketers to accomplish your objectives while supporting their development and career growth.
- This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict other tasks as assigned and is subject to change at any time.
Work with cross functional teams to gather and synthesize key inputs necessary to develop campaign strategy
- Marketing strategy : Partner closely with audience, solutions, customer & product marketing teams to align on key business strategies, product priorities, and positioning objectives as well as market trends and opportunities, competitive insights and customer mindset, hypotheses to shape campaign strategies
- Go To Market : Collaborate with Marketing Operations team to determine customer lens and identify relevant insights, Partner with Digital and events teams to ensure execution in digital and in persona channels.
- Sales Team: Understand the needs of the sales organization and deliver foundational programs that drive marketing-sourced pipeline in accordance to shared goals
- Marketing Project Management: Coordinate with the project management team to ensure cross-functional programs are executed in a timely manner
- Broader Cisco Marketing team: Work closely to understand the different Cisco Marketing Organizations
- A passion for big ideas, and experience in creating world-class campaigns and customer experiences
- Clear understanding of the B2B marketing funnel and tactics, and channel level optimization strategies to build engaging customer journeys with strong outcomes.
- Creative problem solver able to think outside the box, develop innovative solutions that challenge the status quo
- An obsessive interest in the customer's mindset, interests and values
- A collaborative mindset, with an ability to build and nurture strong cross functional relationships
- A deep understanding of both traditional lead generation processes, and account-based marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- A demonstrated ability to develop, coach, create focus and clarity in your team, communicate on an ongoing basis to provide context
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and an ability to influence stakeholders
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to thrive amidst ambiguity
- 10+ Years of proven experience in Marketing/Agency
- Experience with localization and working with global teams
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.