We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry in supporting the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology by providing a platform of robust technology, tools, and data for game developers.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented, data-driven Head of Growth Marketing to shape and implement a growth marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition while obsessing over the metrics and delivering measurable results. You will focus on scaling our business through continued evolution and improvement of our paid marketing efforts. The candidate will manage teamwide marketing efforts while owning our paid acquisition strategy and implementing and optimizing our marketing data and reporting tools.
The Head of Growth Marketing should also have a solid technical and quantitative foundation with a strong understanding of data collection, segmentation, and analysis. The right candidate understands the symbiotic relationship between marketing and creativity and is comfortable navigating between big picture strategy work and execution; all while being a strong process partner across all levels of the organization.
Thinking and acting across the full consumer funnel -- from awareness, conversion, engagement, and retention, this leader unifies a range of consumer disciplines into a holistic strategy. As a critical member of the Revenue Org, the Head of Growth will build a collaborative and energized culture both within their own direct team and across the wider organization, collaborating regularly with teams such as Product Management, Product Marketing, Community, and Creatives. The Head of Growth Marketing also develops strong working relationships and alignment with executives and product leaders on their audience and business goals and the resources needed to execute the strategies to reach them.
The role requires leadership focused on delivering results with a consumer orientation, and an analytical drive to assess and deliver on KPIs. The Head of Growth Marketing has a bias to experiment and evolve while refining acquisition channels, identifying new market segments, and optimizing the player conversion/engagement touchpoints.
This position will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
- Think strategically and excel at ideating and pitching new growth strategies that stretch beyond our current standard tactics.
- Act holistically on how to most effectively drive active player scale and loyalty in collaboration with Product and Marketing peers.
- Own the development and tracking of the audience growth strategies for your game franchises including planning, costing, ROI analysis of all audience growth initiatives; work with your product leaders and the exec team for sign off and keeping them involved in the progression and delivery of the strategy
- Engage, consult, and collaborate with senior stakeholders within your game teams to ensure that audience growth is paramount in the product roadmap and live ops decisions
- Deliver initiatives across the full funnel (Marketing, UA, CRM, Sentiment, Retention, Reactivation)
- Work collaboratively with User Acquisition, Creative, Partnerships, Consumer Research, and Analytics teams to support business goals
- Manage / actively engage with your games player experience teams (Community, CS, VIPs) in a way that understands the needs of our players and leads to maximum positive sentiment both inside of the game and across online channels
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to maximize the promotion, distribution footprint of games across international geographies and alternative channels
- Help lead efforts on growth strategy and planning to achieve Mythical's product and business strategy and long term vision
- 10 years of experience in digital marketing analytics and/or performance marketing for mobile games
- Deep knowledge of the mobile advertising space and its channels
- Remarkable analytical skills and evidence of making data-driven decisions
- Superb negotiation skill paired with creative problem-solving skill
- Proven track record of working effectively with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present and share information across the organization
- Experience working with P&Ls and defining financial key performance indicators
- Ability to think strategically about entire industries and markets to identify new sources of value and build the organizational momentum needed to seize breakout growth trajectories
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.