ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of demand generation programs and operations with a large global budget.
- Lead and motivate your team through clear vision, OKRs and achievement of monthly and quarterly goals.
- Improve lead progression through the funnel, to include strategy development, management buy-in, execution, and reporting
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support Account Based Marketing initiatives
- Create and execute integrated campaigns for digital and offline channels that convey ClickUp's value proposition to drive revenue across key market segments.
- Own the content journey for our prospects in coordination with the Head of Content, Web, Customer Marketing, and Product to drive conversions.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and demand funnel velocity.
- Optimize, innovate and drive efficiencies across the martech stack, applying an experiment, measure, and fail fast mindset.
- Lead weekly marketing syncs, weekly DG/Ops alignment and performance tracking, and quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with critical internal stakeholders.
- Co-partner with Revenue Operations to create a center of operational excellence and reporting across all GTM efforts.
- Build a next-generation marketing tech stack and actionable reporting insights that inform across all campaigns, programs, and content
- 8+ years’ of B2B marketing experience managing global demand generation & operational strategy across online and offline channels
- 4+ years’ experience leading and managing a team of (3+) direct reports
- Strong track record of scaling multi-channel demand gen globally with familiarity of international nuances in strategies
- Strong analytical skills with clear point of view on where/how to measure impact and drive efficient results
- Strong technical skill with web, marketing automation (Hubspot/Marketo), salesforce.com, and attribution tools
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams and at all levels of an organization
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.