Head, Executive Communications at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for a strategic, innovative communications professional to develop and oversee integrated executive visibility programs for ServiceNow’s Executive Leadership Team. This group includes ServiceNow CEO Bill McDermott, as well as other C-suite leaders, whose external presence and influence have increased significantly in the past year.
This role focuses primarily on external communications opportunities and is accountable for managing a team of communicators who serve as the executive team’s first point of contact for integrated communications. The role is responsible for all executive platforms and narrative pillars reflecting ServiceNow’s brand voice and business strategies, as well as strategic plans to advance these narratives across external speaking opportunities, thought leadership content and bylines, and executive social media. This role also partners closely with ServiceNow public relations for executive spokesperson opportunities.
This role requires a strong passion for storytelling and the ability to ensure team members craft compelling stories about employees, customers, and partners, which also align with a leader’s individual voice and opinions.
We are looking for someone who skillfully manages competing priorities, is a quick and creative thinker, excels at building relationships, is process oriented, and brings rigorous attention to detail and a sense of urgency to everything they do. The role regularly collaborates with other ServiceNow teams, such as public relations, content/thought leadership, social media, employee communications, and brand marketing, to distribute, amplify, and measure results of the executive visibility program.Qualifications
· Create an integrated, executive visibility program across all C-Suite leaders, including the ServiceNow CEO.
· Engage, inspire, motivate, and develop a team of executive communicators to support external thought leadership opportunities.
· Evaluate the existing executive visibility program to determine opportunities for improvement.
· Lead the development and implementation of the executive visibility program’s calendar to support desired outcomes for executives and ServiceNow’s business objectives.
· Establish and design workflows to ensure governance of all content and timely completion, including metrics for measuring the content’s impact.
· Align and collaborate with public relations, content/thought leadership, social media, employee communications, and brand marketing.
· Work closely with the ServiceNow speakers’ bureau to source, recommend, staff, and measure external speaking opportunities.
· Manage short-term projects and anticipate and address long-term strategic opportunities.
· 10+ years communications, public relations, marketing, or executive communications experience
· Demonstrated success in crafting executive-level strategic communications plans and thought leadership deliverables at hypergrowth technology companies
· Exceptional storyteller who knows how to capture the “voice” of C-suite leaders
· Ability to influence and build effective relationships with C-suite leaders
· Adept at implementing processes to ensure effective planning, content development, execution, and metrics across all aspects of executive communications
· Sets the bar high to challenge team members to be more strategic and innovative.
· Demonstrates a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness through actions, interactions, and communications with others.
· Experience collaborating with creative teamsAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.