Head of Customer Marketing at Moveworks
Head of Customer Marketing
As the first Customer Marketing hire at Moveworks, you will engage and activate our customer base — cultivating a thriving community of loyal advocates. We would envision this person building a team around them in the near future.
Our AI platform is redefining how companies support employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need help. Now more than ever, we need your expertise to proactively communicate with our champions throughout their journey with Moveworks, while also sharing their success stories with the broader business community. Across the board, you will define the strategy, content, and programs for customer marketing, a company-wide priority that will drive product adoption, improve retention, and grow our revenue. It’s an opportunity to play an integral role at an AI startup that’s doubled its revenue and customer base in each of the last three years.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What you’ll do:
- Create strategic plans and execute programs that support adoption, retention, and advocacy goals.
- Create and execute ongoing campaigns across the customer lifecycle.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as customer events, onboarding, and early access programs.
- Define the strategy and lead Customer Advisory Boards; partner with company leaders to develop content and programming to attract executive participation.
- Ensure that existing customers clearly understand the value of our products and the pace of our innovation.
- Manage customer advocacy and reference programs, ensuring smooth processes for customer requests.
- Work closely with our Content Marketing team and Communications leader to drive customer-focused media opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with partners and stakeholders across Marketing, Customer Success, Product Management, and the executive team.
- 8+ years of work experience with 4+ years in customer marketing.
- Previous experience in product marketing, customer success, community management, demand generation, or content marketing is a plus.
- Expertise in B2B marketing, B2B SaaS sales cycles, and customer marketing best practices.
- Ability to think strategically and roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Experience in hyper-growth environments is a strong plus.
- Experience in building tools and processes for managing customer marketing is a strong plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to build champions with internal and external stakeholders across diverse teams.
- Above all, insatiable curiosity and a passion for serving and understanding customers.