In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Our team is growing and we are looking for exceptional Marketing leadership talent!
You will lead the America's Field Marketing team, including North America, and Latin America and will be responsible for working closely with Sales leadership on market needs, and building and executing a strategically-aligned Marketing plan to drive demand, sales pipeline, and revenue growth for multiple solution areas across new prospect and existing customers ranging from mid-size businesses to the largest enterprises across different verticals. Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Marketing, you will be a strategic partner to the North America and Latin America sales leaders and teams, and will also partner with Partners, Customer Success, and other global Marketing teams.
About the Role
- Establish the AMER Marketing Field plan by rolling out campaigns as well as driving thoughtful and innovative approaches that account for regional differences
- Leverage and extend global integrated campaigns and programs focused on customer acquisition, retention, and expansion
- Partner with various cross functional teams to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of marketing programs
- Align with the Sales leadership team to deliver calculated marketing strategies and programs that accelerate deal velocity and increase deal size and capture key opportunities for new business growth
- Enable our Sales teams with marketing messaging that speaks to Zooms audiences and educate our customers on new products and capabilities
- Work with partners across our ecosystem to strengthen our value proposition to customers, create broader market awareness and generate new business opportunities with and through our partners
- Develop and manage relationships with key partners and internal teams to help further the relationship and joint marketing opportunities
- Nurture the relationship to enlarge the base of Ambassadors for Zooms at events, customer case studies, webinars, and persuading them to act as sources for the media, and speaking to other potential prospects
- Identify opportunities to develop customer references (and testimonials) from different industries
- Manage a team of AMER field marketers to help develop strategic in-country marketing plans and drive execution excellence (including but not limited to prioritization, building agile and flexible plays to meet targets, Sales partnership alignment, development regional thought leadership, measure success, etc.)
- Analyze the success of marketing related campaigns and conduct ROI analysis
- 15+ years of experience with history of increasing levels of responsibility & team leadership
- 8+ years of experience in marketing within a B2B SaaS company
- 4+ years leading North America or a large Territory's field marketing organization
- 2+ years of category experience (Unified Communications) or related
- Ownership for a Marketing number with Sales
- Experience with global and regional marketing campaigns
- Customer-centric mindset
- Raise the bar on performance for themselves and team/partners, inspiring others to excellence
- Take ownership and follow through on tasks; drive decisions; results- oriented
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .