GTM Strategy Manager, M&A (Marketing) at Twilio (Remote)
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next GTM Strategy Manager, M&A (Marketing)
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Twilio’s GTM M&A team is looking for a rockstar Marketing M&A Program Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated a quick grasp of complex marketing, GTM projects, strategic and operational work. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of acquisition integration projects as the marketing ambassador to Twilio for the acquired companies. You will drive the marketing M&A efforts, coordinating, aligning and communicating with key marketing stakeholders and the cross functional M&A teams. You will get to work in a great culture and amazing cross-functional team mates who are ready to be collaborative and support you. You will be part of a team that is extremely lean and influential. You will support the development of the GTM integration playbook which will be leveraged for future acquisition integrations and also support integration blueprinting, documentation, and project plans as needed.
In this role, you’ll:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to assist with current state and future state blueprinting, data mapping and reporting.
- Support the early planning stage with identification of the strategic objectives and value drivers and synergies. Responsibilities will include key stakeholder alignment, timely completion of project management deliverables including reporting, issue resolution, risk management, follow up of items, structuring alignment meetings, etc.
- Drive sound deal strategy by gathering requirements at kickoff, challenging the status quo when there are anticipated risks to the integration plan and not being afraid to speak up when we see or anticipate a problem
- Deliver value through communications and transparency. This includes close coordination, alignment and communication with the Integration office and functional work stream PMs.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of professional experience in a variety of roles including M&A Integrations, Marketing operations with 3+ years of deep project management experience leading challenging, highly visible, cross functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to partner, influence and build effective working relationships with people at different levels across the company.
- Attention to detail and ability to execute against timelines – thrives in a high paced, uncharted and dynamic environment.
- Able to lead a program end to end (building plans, project management, program management and communications) leveraging project management tools and skills to deliver on time.
- Understanding and experience with GTM focused business practices such as marketing operations, sales operations processes and systems (sales cycle, demand gen, customer success operations, forecasting, territory management, sales quotas and sales compensation is required.
- Managing projects through Airtable
- Experience in creating confluence wiki sites
- Change management experience
- This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere in the United States
- Minimal to no travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280.00 - $136,600.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.