Growth Strategy Manager at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Growth Strategy Manager
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
How you’ll help
This person will help develop the overall strategy for commercialization and go-to-market for the ALEX platform & Jellyvision services. You’ll be driving the market analysis, following trends and monitoring competitor activity. Use and develop your analytical skill set to empower data-driven decisions across Jellyvision.
This role compiles a hybrid of traditional skill sets - analytics, strategy, planning and financial analysis - into full go-to-market strategy that empowers teams. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams and drive success.
What you’ll do
- Collect data on competitors’ marketing tactics, sales prices and product/service distribution with constant competitor analysis
- Analyze collected data and convert it into digestible information and visual representations to aid decision making
- Liaise with senior teams across multiple channels and transform data-led knowledge into specific strategic plans
- Gather and analyze data related to market conditions and customer demographics
- Spot risks to new product lines or sales channels and develop relevant responding plans
- Develop excellent working relationships with the Revenue, Marketing, Product, Finance and Leadership teams
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the markets’ actual needs and a fulsome understanding of our customers
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 5+ years of relevant management experience
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills with emphasis on technology
- Able to articulate complicated ideas to support strategic decisions for growth and platform development
- Strong accountability for project management tasks
- An eagerness to dive into tough problems and build new processes & deliverables
- A bias towards action and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to build excellent rapport with leadership
- Able to re-prioritize tasks quickly and deliver results.
- Naturally curious and willing to dive deep to find solutions
- Action oriented
- Manages ambiguity
- Communicates effectively
- Manages complexity
- Balances stakeholders
- Builds networks
- Decision quality
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!