Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
We are hiring talented growth marketers across both owned and paid channels out of our Charlotte office.
As a growth marketer at Credit Karma, you will craft highly personalized marketing messages and product experiences that touch millions of members every day across multiple channels. You will have the opportunity to learn from best-in-class growth marketers, and continue to build a strong foundation for your career.
Available roles currently include:
Growth Marketing Associate I & II
Growth Engagement Associate I & II
Growth Marketing Manager
Senior Growth Marketing Manager
What You’ll Do: Growth Marketing Associate And Growth Marketing Manager
- Own marketing initiatives from inception to launch across multiple channels, which may include paid digital (sem, display, paid social, etc.), email, push, and in-app
- Use data to identify opportunities to acquire, engage and reactivate members and/or connect members with offers that help them build financial progress
- Define segmentation and targeting strategies that power a portfolio of campaigns that you fully own
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Copy, Design and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages and/or product experiences
- Design and implement A/B tests to optimize each and every component of messages prior to launch
- Determine the allocation of large monthly marketing budgets to drive ROI for the business
What More You’ll Do: Growth Marketing Manager
- Independently size and prioritize growth opportunities that drive your KPIs
- Steer complex, cross-functional projects
- Help mentor and support junior growth marketers
- 1+ years of professional experience in growth marketing/data-driven field
- High data acumen; data-driven decision-maker; detail oriented
- Hands-on, high capacity doer, multi-tasker with ability to work in an unstructured environment
- High energy and positive attitude with a "can do," solution-oriented mindset
- Technical degree (Economics, Statistics, Math, etc.)
- Past experience with SQL
- Intermediate Excel functionality
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process. Moving forward, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Credit Karma may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)