Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead strategy and execution for our growing paid social and app install channels. You’ll be responsible for scaling and deepening Coinbase’s presence and ad network relationships on key channels like Snap and TikTok. You’ll work directly with cross-functional partners to build paid media strategies promoting Coinbase’s brand and products, with a focus on driving measurable user acquisition and consideration. The right candidate will have experience working with scaling and launching paid media strategies on social channels from zero to one and have a point of view on how to adapt to the evolving ad ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- End-to-end strategy and execution of media buying on core paid social channels in order to drive towards ambitious user growth goals while maximizing ROI
- Work closely with ad network partners to develop and execute on channel strategies, build proprietary technology and tactics, and to capitalize on latest channel technology
- Work closely with product and data teams to build new capabilities to up-level paid marketing and measurement
- Proactively identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to the growth marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with internal and external creative teams to advance a creative learning agenda
- Partner with cross-functional partners to develop paid media strategies to support new product launches and growth initiatives
- Up-level channel performance and insights to marketing and product leadership
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- T-shaped acquisition channel skillset: you have deep exposure to at least one performance marketing channel but are knowledgeable enough in other channels to hit the ground running
- Adept at leveraging data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or Chartio to manipulate data and extract insights
- Experience testing and scaling new paid marketing channels from the ground up
- You're hypothesis-guided and are used to prioritizing a large number of ideas against a finite amount of resources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience marketing fintech or crypto products
- Experience building a learning agenda around incrementality or conversion lift studies
- Experience with paid promotion of branded content or buying against top-of-funnel objectives
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.