As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for 'Most Innovative Use of AI' from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You'll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a B2B SaaS marketer with experience developing and executing on strategic, target marketing plans to drive revenue and growth. You have an in-depth understanding of SaaS marketing best practices across the Mid-Market and Enterprise segments and a strong desire to own omni-channel campaigns end-to-end.
As our Growth Marketing Manager you'll communicate the Dataminr Corporate Risk value proposition to select audience segments and develop campaigns that support a prospect's path to purchase. You will drive tactics and content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails, and webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel. You will make data driven decisions to optimize activity to support business growth in meaningful ways.
You're highly organized, hard working, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills and broad experience with marketing automation, digital marketing, content, and analytics.
- Develop plans and programs to target (ToFu) and engage (MoFu) high-value Mid-Market and Enterprise prospect accounts in support of sales revenue targets
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns to engage high value prospects to help move them through the sales funnel (BoFu)
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs
- Develop relationships with sales leaders to align on marketing strategies and programs
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (Digital, Email, Web, Events, Mail/Media); Evolve plans to based on results and changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Marketing, Sales and Creative teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive prospect engagement; Partnering with external agencies as appropriate
- Partner with Product Marketing to support audience-driven product campaigns
- Collaborate with Design for creation of tools and templates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' marketing experience, including 2 years' experience in a B2B SaaS marketing role
- Experience developing, executing, measuring and reporting on best-in-class lead generation programs for B2B audiences in a Center of Excellence style organization
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring nurture campaigns for B2B audiences
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership across Mid-Market and Enterprise segments
- Content strategy experience coupled with strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects, and delegate work
- Experience working with CRM and email tools such as Salesforce and Hubspot
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
...and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law .
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian -based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.