DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO seeks a Growth Marketing Data Analyst to conduct analyses related to a broad range of needs across the Growth Marketing team.
This role supports the team through interpreting data and providing actionable insights on how to optimize performance. Leveraging attribution technology, this role will collaborate cross-functionally with teams to understand the impact of marketing efforts at the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel. You are a curious, technology-minded person with a passion for using data to inform decisions. Your ability to take large amounts of data, and build an informed perspective on how to improve the impact of marketing investments is critical to success in this role.
What You Get To Do:
- Identify and initiate the need for building various dashboards, reports, and alert systems to analyze and monitor marketing campaigns and overall growth initiatives
- Use multiple data sources and tools to identify, interpret and communicate end-user behavior and provide insight that drives campaign experimentation & optimization
- Perform ad hoc analysis for the team and identify factors to improve acquisition & retention performance to improve customer and revenue growth
- Create, manage and maintain marketing KPI reports
- Partner with channel managers to optimize marketing performance within each part of the funnel (ex. Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Email)
- Conduct various types of analyses to enhance marketing efficiency and provide actionable recommendations to key stakeholders
- Assist in data management, governance, attribution rules, and data quality with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity across different departments
- Analyze complex A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results, and provide recommendations
- Support the design and launch of sophisticated experiments; uncover opportunities and surface new ideas that may lead to breakthroughs in growth or challenges
- Build strong relationships with key cross-org stakeholders to help build a cohesive approach to DISQO’s growth targets
What You Bring To The Role
- 5+ years experience as a Business/Marketing Analyst in a direct to consumer environment
- Intuitive and creative mindset to brainstorm and execute new experiments and campaigns based on a data-driven approach
- Preference towards those with experience as a data analyst focused on acquisition and retention at brands with a high volume of complex data
- Advanced experience querying data warehouses (SQL), analyzing data, and arriving at insights using qualitative techniques (i.e. window functions, CTEs, etc.)
- Proficient in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Analytical mindset; proficiency in R, Python, preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate highly complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with experiment design, and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Superior teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Applicants must reside in the U.S.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.