Who We Are
Verkada is the leader in integrated cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines our cloud-managed software platform with hardware powered by edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control and environmental sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites. Verkada protects more than 6,000 organizations, including more than 30+ of the Fortune 500.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. We're reinventing Growth here. As a Growth Marketing Analyst, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Stanford, Princeton and Caltech.
As we challenge traditional B2B marketing ideology and build a uniquely scalable lead generation machine, we hope to hire someone with the wit, panache and confidence to quickly contribute high level strategies and make an immediate impact. A stint on this team will open doors, propel your career, and provide you with highly sought-after skills for any role, at Verkada or elsewhere.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing and Demand Generation teams to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Build attribution models and help deploy seven figure marketing spend budgets to generate lead pipeline.
- Test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat.
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales.
- 4 year undergraduate degree (Computer Science or STEM strongly preferred).
- 1+ years of analytical, strategic and/or digital marketing experience in a position such as management consulting, data analysis, digital marketing, investment banking or finance, business intelligence, performance marketing, or similar.
- Has knowledge of or interested in paid acquisition channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Experience with various campaigns (social, email, etc) , and a love/desire for writing (content creation).
- Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results.
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity.
- Obsessed to solve puzzles and never give up.
- Experience in a marketing agency is a plus, but not required.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description