You are a social media expert with experience leading strategy at an agency, large brand or startup. You have a knack for writing snappy content that catches. You love sparking conversations and engaging with people on social media, and you’re deeply aware of how each channel is different—from the tools available to the audience segments you’ll find. You’re also multidisciplinary – leading the planning and execution of social strategy projects with a focus on content, social media, creative strategy and ecosystem planning.
You are a both a creative AND analytical thinker: You like to come up with headlines & imagery, but also to closely monitor campaigns’ performance and identify areas of optimization.
Finally, you’re comfortable with ambiguity and navigating uncertainty. You see new, challenging briefs as an opportunity to research new industries, technologies, and products and expand your skillset and add value to the firm’s growing portfolio.ABOUT US
777 Partners is building a diversified, attractive portfolio of wide-ranging companies across opportunistic markets, such as aviation, insurance, sports, media and entertainment, SaaS and more. We’re looking for a Social Media Strategist to lead social strategy for our various portfolio companies; You’ll be responsible for building unique social media strategies and working directly with founders and C-suite executives to understand needs, define goals, and build a plan of action that drives results. You will lead multiplatform efforts across the likes of Facebook / Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Tik Tok, and partner with Influencers to expand reach and tell a greater story.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with challenging briefs and unclear objectives, with ability to turn around creative briefs and presentations upfront with little context
- Lead discovery and planning conversations with clients to help them understand how to leverage digital to accomplish their objectives
- Apply best practices in digital and social across major platforms with the ability to develop custom strategies based on the unique needs of our companies
- Plan and own content calendars with copy, creative, CTAs, timelines, hours, budgets, and plans for many types of projects
- Prepare reports on a biweekly to monthly basis to evaluate content reach, engagement, conversions and other relevant metrics to accurately assess and optimize
- Oversee, develop and create social media accounts for portfolio companies
- Knowledgeable of trends in digital and social, how to apply them in marketing, and be able to stay up-to-date with trends across various target audiences
- Experience conducting primary and secondary audience research for data and insights as well as turning that research into thoughtful, streamlined, structured stories
- Entrepreneurial in mindset, with the ability to understand people’s needs, identify opportunities, and build relationships with stakeholders to act on them
- Complete fluency in the digital and social ecosphere
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Energetic and highly proactive
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and work well under pressure
- Advanced understanding of Facebook Page Manager & Business Manager, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and other social media tools
- Expertise at translating complex ideas into simple, exciting, viral content that people share
- Basic understanding of graphic design tools or video editing highly desirable
- 3-5 years experience leading social media strategies for startups, small businesses or large brands
- Bachelor’s Degree (4-year college) with a major
- This is currently a remote position, so candidates must have consistent access to reliable internet and phone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.EEOC
777 Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the bases of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.