Growth Marketer at Chainlink Labs (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Chainlink Labs is looking for a Growth Marketer to help strategize, launch, and oversee key marketing initiatives that accelerate the growth of the Chainlink user base and ecosystem. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of a rapidly evolving and exciting industry. In this role, you will help own and measure funnel growth, applying both your creativity and detailed execution skills to successfully execute and manage marketing campaigns that drive user adoption and engagement on a global scale.
Our ideal candidate for this position will thrive in fast-paced environments and be able to use analytics to drive marketing campaigns and actionable insights across channels. We are a small team in a fast-growing organization and as such, having a self-starter mentality as well as being able to work independently and proactively to resolve issues is extremely important.
- Create, manage, and execute growth marketing campaigns
- Partner closely with product marketing, community, and other teams across the organization to strategize and deliver marketing campaigns that drive user awareness and adoption of the Chainlink Network
- Own lead gen targets and build demand new gen programs (e.g. webinars, paid campaigns, new tools) that drive MQLs to sales
- Collaborate with teams across the marketing organization to manage newsletter workflows
- Research and experiment with the implementation of paid media across social, search, podcasts, newsletters, and other channels
- Measure effectiveness, iterate, and improve campaigns (sign-ups, CAC, etc.)
- Build lead nurture and workflow automations to drive conversions
- 2-3+ years of experience in Google Analytics, SEO, user acquisition, or demand generation
- Strong analytical skillset with a demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Excellent writer and communicator with extreme attention to detail
- Comfortable operating independently and a keen ability to identify opportunities
- Familiarity with SQL, Adobe, Figma, Canva, HTML, CSS, and HubSpot preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and analyze marketing and campaign effectiveness
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, and ambitious goals
- A self-starter mentality, able to work independently and proactively to resolve issues
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Information on Chainlink Labs
Chainlink Labs operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Chainlink Labs was founded in 2014. It has 367 total employees. To see all 89 open jobs at Chainlink Labs, click here.
Read Full Job Description