Growth Manager - Retention and New Products - Location Flexible at Dropbox (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:35 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 3, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We’re looking for a Growth Manager to expand our customer base across multiple products through thoughtful and effective in-product campaigns. In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining and executing strategies to activate, engage and retain Dropbox users across web, mobile and desktop platforms. You’ll develop and manage key initiatives, experiments and campaigns to increase renewal rates, reduce subscriber churn rates and enhance user engagement in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
This role will require close cross-functional partnerships across Growth, Data Science, Product, Marketing, Engineering and other internal teams. You’ll join our team of motivated and experienced Growth Managers, who work on building a best-in-class operation to educate, engage and upgrade our users across all product surfaces.Responsibilities
- Drive retention & engagement campaign strategy across all paid products
- Analyze user and business data to develop a roadmaps, experimentations, and campaigns
- Develop and implement predictive churn and user segmentation models in collaboration with Machine Learning GTM and Platform teams
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key metrics and results
- Partner with Product, Growth, and Marketing teams to execute new product go-to-market strategies
- 5+ years of experience in Growth, Marketing, Product or related fields, preferably with focus on user retention & engagement
- Extensive experience in A/B testing, metrics-driven marketing, or related fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Consistent track record of achieving high quality business, team and personal goals in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding collaboration skills