Growth Manager (Consumer Retention), Senior at ChowNow
- Growth hack our consumer flywheel to drive creative unpaid/organic retention methodology & programs (incl. working with product & brand to build roadmaps)
- Drive diner retention through our owned and operated channels as well as, where appropriate, paid marketing activity on major digital platforms - including social, paid search, and display - and offline channels (TV, OHH, Radio).
- Execute and optimize lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive repeat orders and to reduce churn
- Be responsible for developing growth strategy and media KPIs around user retention, target audience, and channel mix
- Work closely with and manage external agency relationships
- Develop and own reporting process to monitor overall marketing channel performance
- Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including performance channels and other possibilities
- Work in conjunction with the in-house design team to drive creative development and execution
- Improve app ranking on Google Play and iOS App Store
- Launch retargeting and reengagement campaigns focused on lapsed and churned users
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams across Content & Brand, Product & Engineering, and Data Analytics to develop new business opportunities
- Report and conduct in-depth analysis on campaign performance
- Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area.
- Lead research efforts in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Design and UX to help us better understand our own consumers as well as potential consumers and the takeout space
- Communicate campaign status, risks and mitigation plans to executives.
- Create and manage the project flow, deadlines, tracking systems and input for budget work.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Complete our ChowNow onboarding (Los Angeles or remote) where you’ll learn the ins and outs about ChowNow and our products.
- Observe 4 product demos with the sales team to better know our customers.
- Get to know the personalities on the team, our objectives and our priorities.
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Create and communicate Consumer Marketing strategy and associated OKRs in alignment with company strategic goals.
- Begin to establish your plans and processes for the department
- Communicate your strategic decisions with stakeholders and the broader team.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Begin to develop the long-term the diner Retention strategy for the company
- Be well known by your cross-functional colleagues as the go-to person on the marketing team for information on strategic priorities, current projects and team member roles and responsibilities
You Should Apply If:
- You have 5+ years of consumer marketing experience, ideally at a high-growth marketplace brand
- You have 3+ years of marketing experience in the mobile app space, ideally challenger brands
- You have experience in building the go-to-market strategy for a fast growing mobile application or product
- You have a successful track record of managing performance marketing channels including, but not limited to social, paid search, and display
- You have experience in building marketing campaigns for user Retention and brand awareness objectives
- You're a strategic big-picture thinker, that can plot a campaign from idea to execution; ownership mindset
- You're a creative and enthusiastic problem solver who possesses the ability to lead with authority and influence
- You're a data-informed marketer who leans heavily on KPI’s and analysis to identify their next best action
- You're organized, with immaculate attention to detail
- You have clear and precise communication skills, verbal and written
- You have experience building and managing relationships with vendors and agency partners
- You have advanced MarTech experience to aid campaign tracking and attribution
- You have advanced experience with CRM tools such as Blaze and Iterable
- You think well in terms of playbooks and how to scale them
- You're a highly organized individual who works well with many personalities
- You're a strong collaborator who values ideas from all people at all levels of the organization
- You have a proven track record of success in goal attainment with high attention to detail
- You have broad knowledge of marketing trends and consumer products
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
- A remote first culture and monthly stipend offering flexibility to work where you want and how you want.
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.