Graphic Design Marketing Associate at springbig (Miami, FL)
Graphic Design Marketing Associate
Springbig is the leading SaaS marketing technology platform serving retailers and brands in the rapidly growing cannabis industry throughout the U.S. and Canada. We serve in excess of 1,000 clients across 2,300 locations and our clients communications using the Springbig platform access more than 37 million consumers making Springbig the leading company in our sector. We have been ranked in the top 100 fastest growing companies in the prestigious Inc.5000 list for two consecutive years, ranking 69th in the recently released 2021 list.
Springbig recently launched a new platform, Brands by Springbig. This is also a SaaS platform, and it allows cannabis brands to collaborate with our dispensary clients to send engaging SMS campaigns to the dispensary’s database of consumers. A brand can use this platform to place an advertisement on top of hundreds of thousands of text messages and drive their products’ sell-through like never before! This gives brands direct access to consumers in a way they’ve never had before and an unprecedented reporting on campaign attribution.
Our headquarters are in Boca Raton, FL where the majority of our 160 employees are located, and we have additional office locations in Seattle, WA and Toronto, Canada.
The Graphic Design Marketing Associate’s duties will include utilizing design software to complete projects and revising projects based on client feedback while ensuring our branding is consistent across all channels. You will be responsible for creating aesthetically pleasing graphics for web, print and other digital marketing materials. This will include reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design Graphics for Web, Print, and Digital Marketing Materials.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other marketing designs.
- Study marketing material requests and determine requirements.
- Meet with other departments to review project requests.
- Conceptualize promotional and educational visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present to Marketing Team for feedback.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Work with copywriters and Creative Marketing Manager to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Experience in graphic design for Web and other Digital Advertising
- Expertise with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- A strong portfolio of graphics
- Familiarity with CSS
- An eye for creative aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team or independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
What are we looking for in a team member?
- Your specialization is just as important as your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities.
We’re especially fond of people who:
- Communicate well and articulate ideas clearly.
- Focus on project goals!
- Contribute ideas.
- Take initiative.
What’s it like to work at springbig?
- It’s awesome! We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values professional growth and work life balance.
Why you should work with us:
- We are a fun start-up, with a start-up culture.
- Our company is continually growing and always innovating and creating new features for ourselves and our clients.
- Company atmosphere is collaborative, passionate and fun.
- Casual dress code
- Work with some of the best & brightest technical minds in the industry! We learn from and share knowledge with each other every day.
We take care of our team members:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance)
- Casual and comfortable working environment
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
- Stocked coffee, snacks and candy “bar”
- Pizza parties and team lunches
- Laser Tag in the office
- Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF wars
- Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness bracket challenge.
Ready to apply?
Apply online at https://www.springbig.com/careers or email us ([email protected]) describing your interest in this role along with your experience (resume, GitHub, portfolio, LinkedIn, etc.).