Global Vice President Boutique Marketing | Xplor Fitness and Wellbeing at Xplor (Remote)
We’re Xplor. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’ve also just rebranded ourselves and are emerging as Xplorers.
Xplor is a global provider of business management software, payments and value-added
services that power boutique studio, gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers across the globe. Our ambition is to empower passionate people and deliver a compelling integrated proposition to enable clients to spend more time growing their business. After our recent acquisition by Advent International, and subsequent merger with Clearent, we’re excited to deliver on our value creation program to achieve our bold growth ambition. And we’re getting ready to go big, and even more global.
Xplor has brought together 20 different software and payment processing brands to create
Fitness and Wellbeing vertical business. In our ‘Boutique Wellness’ segment’, Xplor has
acquired a number of market-leading software brands including Marianatek, Triib, BrandBot,
ZingFit and is going to market with Xplor Studio and Studio+ to capture marketshare. There’s
more than 900 of us in the global Xplor Fitness and Wellbeing team and we’re passionate about enabling gym and studio owners, leisure centers, and personal trainers to deliver better business outcomes for themselves and their customers.
Location: Open to other locations across the domestic United States
Xplor is seeking an innovative, dynamic, and pragmatic VP of Boutique Marketing to spearhead Xplor’s growth and competitiveness in the Boutique Wellness industry. This key role offers an experienced marketing executive the opportunity to consolidate, build, and lead a go-to-market strategy for Xplor globally in the Boutique Wellness industry. You’ll be part of a global team of high -performance marketers working together to build the Xplor brand and grow our businesses all the areas we play in.
As the VP of Boutique Marketing you’ll lead a team of skilled marketers to deliver on our lofty growth goals. You’ll be the marketing ‘guru’ f or our Boutique suite of products, ensuring our product messaging and marketing execution have impact, and working with both product and commerical teams to adjust as needed. Your remit will include go-to-market strategy, product messaging, content development, thought-leadership, PR, as well as planning, oversight, and execution of marketing programs including digital, campaigns, events, website, and social media. In addition, you will lead our the rebranding of our acquired boutique brands as they transition to Xplor Studio and Studio+.
This exciting role is a great opportunity for a savvy marketing executive with a proven history of success in B2B marketing to take the reigns and build a high-performing marketing ‘engine’ that will catapult Xplor to a market leadership position in boutique wellness. The successful candidate will have a great track-record of driving pipeline to sales through a comprehensive go-to-market approach. Ultimately accountable f or the ‘boutique’ marketing performance and budget globally, the VP of Boutique Marketing will be a key member of Xplor’s leadership team, as well as the global F&W marketing team.
- Drive the development of the end-to-end marketing strategy, program architecture and campaign planning f or Xplor’s ‘boutique wellness’ segment globally
- Management of the boutique marketing team members to deliver on KPIs, business objectives and build their careers
- Deliver breakthrough ideas, innovation and leadership to deliver a comprehensive go -to-market plan for net new clients via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. digital campaigns, online/live events, 3rd party channels, social media, organic).
- Define integrated, effective campaigns and programs - internally and externally - to meet business revenue and client acquisition goals .
- Oversee the development, management, maintenance and reporting of all boutique campaigns, events and content.
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximize impact.
- Manage and own end-to-end campaign effectiveness and results. Publish frequent boutique marketing scorecards to share performance trends with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with regional and global marketing stakeholders to gain buy -in to the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction and impact measurement (goals/performance).
- Prioritize marketing programs based on ROI and orchestrate, negotiate, and manage project deliverables with the wider Xplor marketing team and other members of the boutique team as needed.
- Act as a thought-leader and single point of truth f or marketing around Xplor’s boutique brands for audiences across the business
- Contribute extensively to the overall Xplor rebrand project as it relates to our current boutique brands to help shape the future of the Xplor company
Leading people at Xplor
Leaders at Xplor are tasked with bringing our culture and values to life. The Xplor culture is rooted in inclusive, innovation, personal growth, and impact. As a leader at Xplor you will:
- Attract, develop, inspire and retain a high performing team
- Exhibit a desire to help their team members succeed and invest time in their development and growth
- Collaborate and openly debate with the team to manage projects, solve problems, discuss challenging issues, or learn more about critical issues as a group
- Delegate tasks thoughtfully to free up capacity to work at a strategic level
- Work with Xplorers in the team to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year
- Use the Xplor performance management and goal setting process to monitor projects and deliver results that exceed expectations and regularly review team progress against plans
- Act as an enterprise leader sharing best practice and driving Xplor wide initiatives
Experience / Skills Required
- 8+ years experience in a B2B marketing leadership capacity
- 5+ years experience developing and managing integrated marketing programs focused on customer acquisition in specific target markets
- 3+years of team management experience in marketing
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to lead and work with senior executives across the business.
- Demonstrable understanding of metrics-driven demand generation and experience of driving quantifiable ROI.
- Proven track record of building, leading and managing integrated campaigns across multiple channels including web, social, email, as well as in-person events and other activities.
- Experience with SaaS products and/or solution selling is desirable
- Previous success working in a matrix organization and/or cross-functional environment
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to address audiences of varying seniority and relevance
- Be a highly professional leader and team player with a positive, can-do attitude; must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and Salesforce CRM is an advantage
- Previous experience working abroad or in an international capacity in a global company
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, build for people, move with purpose and create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Flexible PTO
- 4% 401k Match
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary career
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business and time devoted to growing you and your career
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- Access to mental health support
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020. Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.