Global Product Marketing Manager at Chainalysis (New York City, NY or Remote)
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
If you’re the type that likes to dismantle the status quo while reshaping global markets, we’d love to chat. The incredible customers of Chainalysis are shaping the future of finance, and we're honored to give them clarity and insights to light their path. We're looking for someone with B2B SaaS industry knowledge that loves product/strategic thinking—from message to product requirements and everything in between. A thought leader, SME, content creator; someone that will be a loud and intelligent voice for Chainalysis in the market, and a passionate market/customer advocate internally. Messaging, go-to-market, content, influencer influencing, company spokesperson, industry luminary, all-around badass. You’ll be in a high-visibility critical role.
Key traits: dynamic, authentic, respectful, engaging, articulate, humorous, succinct, respectable, genuine, driven, curious, honest.
You will have broad responsibility for a portion of our rapidly expanding portfolio.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve developed a firm grasp of our market to craft and drive messaging
- You’ve distilled complexity into clarity, and armed a large team of sellers to do the same
- You’re obsessed with finding and destroying all points of friction on the customer journey
- You’ve identified and shared a deep understanding of buyer personas and ideal customer profile
- You’ve designed brilliant and multi-faceted go-to-market strategies
- You’re executing flawless launches from portfolio planning through significant customer adoption
A background like this helps:
- Prior experience in product marketing at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- World-class writing and editing skills
- The technical depth required to understand how our products work and how customers derive value from them.
- Insatiable curiosity about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency is required but don’t worry—we’re here to help you in the journey! We have certification programs and a learning development budget to ensure you have the resources needed to get up to speed.
- Experience catering to financial services, government, and/or crypto-native audiences
The base salary range for this role is $105,000 to $135,000 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.