Global Media Buyer (Remote) at Remote
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.The Position
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Global Media Buyer, joining our Growth team. We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial media expert to help us scale our global digital go-to-market campaigns, who will focus on Programmatic Display, Video, Audio, Influencers, Media Buys, offline/traditional and out-of-home.
You must love it when a (media) plan comes together and have a knack for getting the best value from the money you spend.Requirements
- 3+ years experience in digital media planning, bonus if marketing a B2B or SaaS solution.
- Experienced using research tools to develop target consumer profiles and identify strategic buying opportunities.
- Experienced working with third party ad servers and deep knowledge of attribution modeling.
- Experienced with Web tracking & analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag manager)
- Proven track record of launching successful campaigns in paid media channels and managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- Experienced working with complex data sets to make data-informed decisions and sharing thoughtful insights.
- Working knowledge of account-based-marketing and ABM tools.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- A kind, empathic, and patient person.
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems with them.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Plan and manage digital display campaigns with a focus ranging from branding/awareness to performance marketing objectives, driving traffic, demand and ultimately lead generation.
- Oversee the following channels: Programmatic Display, Video, Audio, Influencers, Media Buys, offline/traditional and out-of-home.
- Collaborate with Paid Marketing Manager and SDR team to manage buys through our account-based marketing (ABM) platforms.
- Work with the Marketing Analytics team to provide reports and analysis on media delivery and performance as well as informed optimization recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to launch your campaigns (primarily design, product marketing, content/SEO)
- Present strategic and tactical plans to both internal teams and company-wide.
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.Benefits
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.Practicals
- You'll report to: Sr. Director of Performance Marketing
- Team: Performance Marketing
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interviews with team
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!