Global Head of Demand Generation - REMOTE at Cisco Meraki
Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by embracing an incredibly extensible and innovative software platform that simplifies the ever-increasing complexity of IT and business, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
Meraki is hiring a Global Head of Marketing Demand Generation to drive marketing programs at scale. The leader will do this through digital marketing, virtual and live events, and paid media, marketing operations and creative direction - all of which are designed to drive lead generation. The ideal candidate must have in-depth experience building and leading a large, complex team that drives business within SMB, Enterprise and Partner teams leveraging demand generation programs built in collaboration with integrated marketing, with a focus on customer acquisition and retention through business and customer insights.
The ideal candidate is a performance marketing expert who is highly analytical and is a strong people manager who can operate both at strategic and tactical levels. You are highly collaborative, and have a strong track record of planning, building and managing large-scale global campaigns.What You'll Do
- Drive large-scale, fast growing cloud-managed IT networking business focused on multiple product lines and buyer personas, and successfully led and mentored a team at scale.
- Deliver revenue tracked demand generation programs, drawing from your experience, demand generation best practices, experimentation, and iteration.
- Scale B2B cloud technology buyer programs - from C-Suite down to Builders and Technologists. You have marketed multiple products to one or more of these B2B buyer personas.
- Strategically lead and partner with Sales Leadership, Senior Marketing Leadership, Senior Product Leadership Team to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, go-to-market activities and goals.
- Analyze success KPIs and goals from qualified MALs, MQLS, SQLs and qualified pipeline through to revenue with effective and efficient demand gen programs and optimization.
- Become a trusted partner, working closely with Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Corp Comms, and Content teams in order to shape the development of marketing plans
- Strategic partner to Sales leaders and Marketing leadership on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data. This includes getting highly detailed on demand generation attribution and the efficacy of marketing spend.
- Develop, coach and inspire growth marketers, and support their work across Product and sales teams in order to drive business growth for Meraki.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B demand creation marketing role
- Experience in strategic marketing management and market analysis – demonstrated ability to build and execute a marketing strategy with clear goals and objectives to align to sales objectives and support the growth targets.
- Expertise with marketing tactics such as virtual events, email, search, display and social marketing
- Experience overseeing marketing automation and operations in Marketo
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive highly collaborative fast paced environment
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance
- Proven track record of leading high performing team that create and execute strategic marketing programs
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing strategies to acquire new customers, nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth
- Adept at assessing market opportunity to make the appropriate long term strategic investments while maintaining the short-term delivery of leads
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads and track to closed loop.
- Understands sales & marketing integration
- Solid understanding of the marketing mix and how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education/experience
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project management skills
- Interesting in building teams, programs, process
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Meets/exceeds Meraki’s core value principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Meraki’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.