Field Marketing Specialist at Zscaler (South Bay)
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Field Marketing Team is responsible for developing strategically focused marketing activities and programs designed to support the sales process from prospecting to close and up-sell. These activities are customized to specific regions, reps, accounts, contacts, and opportunities. The Field Marketing Team is tightly aligned to the sales team and continually evaluates against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions are being made to develop new business pipeline.
Our Field Marketing Specialist will play a key role in supporting the regional Sales and Marketing teams in planning and executing activities that build pipeline and drive revenue in the region. The role will provide the vital support involved in preparing and executing all field marketing activities in the region. This role is critical in supporting our rapidly growing business and sales teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Regional Field Marketing Managers in the execution of regional marketing activities and campaigns
- Working with the Field Marketing Managers, to build ongoing marketing plans, create budget requests, and update the weekly Marketing planning documents
- Own end-to-end event logistics for select national field marketing events and tradeshows, including all sponsorship deliverables, staff schedules, event briefing docs, event communications and promotions, ensuring the event is executed flawlessly, and follow-up communications.
- Handle event follow up activities such as lead upload, thank you emails and ensuring everything is tagged properly to the associated campaigns within Salesforce.
- Building event assets in Marketo, such as emails and landing pages
- Assist with Salesforce reporting to demonstrate campaign and event performance and helping to drive follow up by the Sales Development team
- Provide a weekly update to the Regional Field Marketing Managers of all activities completed that week and those planned for the following week
- Develop a basic understanding of the business in order to articulate with customers, prospects and channel partners at Zscaler events
- Ensure consistency of corporate message throughout each specific project
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong attention detail and a willingness to learn
- Team player with a "can do" positive approach who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic attitude.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a hands-on role that requires energy, enthusiasm and experience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines, and adapt when unexpected change occurs
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related area.
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing support or event focused role
We are playing in a rapidly growing 20B + TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow. People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.