Field Marketing Manager at ZoomInfo (Remote)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking an experienced, dynamic, organized, metrics-driven Marketing Manager marketer to help lead our regional marketing efforts across the UK & EMEA region. This role is an amazing opportunity to impact our growth and launch globally. This is our first marketing hire in EMEA and you will be a critical point of contact between our global sales and marketing teams and a relied upon subject matter expert on your targeted regions.
Reporting into our Senior Manager of International Demand Generation, the ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a self-starter, and an outstanding communicator. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for average. You’re comfortable working across borders, teams, and time zones.
In this role you’ll help to create, execute, and manage integrated field marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and growth for specific countries (UK, Germany and Israel initially and then Netherlands and Nordics).
A Day In The Life
- Help lead the execution of UK Field Marketing programs including events, sales support and packages, and content creation
- Be a main point of contact for the UK Sales and Customer Success teams for everything related to the go-to-market strategy
- Leverage global initiatives and projects from product marketing, brand marketing, PR, adapting to the EMEA market where appropriate
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders to deliver webinars featuring different products, speakers, and formats
- Support our ABM, Demand Generation and Revenue Generation teams in the delivery of high priority pipeline generating activities in EMEA
- Manage key 3rd party vendor relationships in-region
- Build a deep partnership with the UK sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement materials
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, analytics or related subject
- 3 years of hands-on digital marketing experience (executing on activities)
- Passionate about digital marketing and enthusiastic to learn
- Strong project management skills, with experience in planning and producing marketing programs in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Passion for data analysis and working towards a clearly defined metric
- Team oriented, yet highly autonomous. Someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role.
- Preference for candidates fluent/native in additional languages, including French, Spanish, German.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.