Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
Verkada is looking for a hyper-organized self-starter who loves a fast-paced environment and thrives on results. In this role, you will help define Verkada’s overall event strategy and own top-of-funnel growth in local markets, pipeline generation, and customer expansion through a variety of segment-focused tactics.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver and is comfortable testing new experiments in an ambiguous environment. This role reports to the Sr Manager of Field Marketing.
- Oversee end-to-end planning, production, and execution of in-territory events
- Drive qualified leads and generate opportunities for Sales & Channel teams
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: defining field marketing strategies & processes, qualifying new events and conferences, vendor management, budget management, onsite strategy, pre-and post-event email campaigns, and measuring ROI
- Produce targeted customer webinars for key verticals and drive registrations with email campaigns and content syndication
- Analyze metrics from each campaign to reach the pipeline to spend ratio goal
- Stay on top of industry trends and be a catalyst for continuous innovation and improvement
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant marketing and/or event management roles
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo (or similar)
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- High attention to detail and adept project manager - ability to juggle a high volume of events of varying scale
- Articulate and thoughtful communicator (verbal and written)
- Resourceful and solution-oriented mentality to think fast and handle unforeseen problems that inevitably arise with events
- Experience with high-growth technology companies is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed to events & conferences
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.