Field Marketing Manager at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
HVR, a Fivetran company, is the leading developer of a software platform that provides superior data integration solutions for data replication, continuity, migration and warehousing. HVR is designed to move large volumes of data fast, accurately, and efficiently in complex environments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to drive regional awareness and lead generation for HVR. In this new position, you will develop integrated marketing programs that fuel the sales team and drive ROI.
You will develop regional field marketing plans from conception to execution, to drive market presence and influence HVR sales pipeline, through a variety of marketing channels, including field events, account-based programs, vertical/industry efforts, partner/ISV marketing and more. You will have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and driving opportunities through field marketing strategies and tactics.Responsibilities
- Develop the regional field marketing plans to support regional sales objectives and grow the HVR customer base in North America
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities, and partner activities, including but not limited to field events, virtual events, establishing relationships with local user groups, channel events, and regional industry events/tradeshows.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing plan.
- Ensure all activities achieve HVR standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Liaison with the lead development team to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up.
- Partner with sales development team on target account strategies and ABM programs
- Develop relationships with existing customer for fulfillment of joint marketing agreements and future evangelist programs
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Enthusiasm. Maintain a high level of excitement and enthusiasm when hosting events
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Presentation & communication skills. Effectively communicate with cross functional teams and prospects.
- Have at least 3-5 years of field marketing and/or event marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Enjoy working in teams and cross-functionally
Capable of traveling up to 50% travel may be required (post-COVID). Remote/home office work is possible the rest of the timePerks of Working with Us
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection and Retirement savings plan
- Equity in early-stage, Series C Startup
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Working from home equipment stipend
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and virtual Team building events
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.