make a difference? At Greenlight Guru, our leading SaaS platform helps some of the world's most innovative medical device companies bring higher quality, life-changing products to market faster. Our cloud-based technology serves 1000+ global customers with a platform that powers end-to-end product lifecycle excellence from idea to commercialization to postmarket surveillance.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, we are a
remote-first company on a mission to improve the quality of life. Having raised over $120M from top-tier investors, we are rapidly scaling with a driven and relentless commitment to helping our customers succeed. Since 2021, we are part of JMI Equity, a growth equity firm focused on leading software companies.
About this role: Greenlight Guru is looking for a highly motivated, extremely organized, and collaborative Field Marketing Manager. In this role, you will elevate our current field and event marketing strategy to further drive demand generation, brand awareness and increase customer and partner happiness. The person in this role should thrive in a fast-paced environment, be incredibly detail oriented, and bring new ideas to help us experiment. The ideal candidate is a master at building relationships and has a strong desire to learn a complex industry. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Field & Partner Marketing, you will work with a highly collaborative team where providing fanatical support is a core value. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
Your contributions and responsibilities:
- Develop, plan, and execute event & field marketing programs and experiences - including third-party and Greenlight hosted conferences, tradeshows, roadshow events, executive dinners, and virtual experiences
- Drive all aspects of logistical planning of provided event framework, including but not limited to booth design & set up, ordering AV equipment & utilities, securing hotel rooms and flights, ordering collateral and supporting materials
- Responsible for all pre-show & post-show communication and management, including but not limited to: internal team training for the event, pre- and post-show communications with travel teams, attendees, prospects, customers, and partners, and pre and post-show evaluations with leadership
- Ensure promotional and logistical planning is in alignment with budgeting process
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to brainstorm creative new ideas on how to create experiences for our customers & prospects
- Work directly with the sales and customer success teams to identify and successfully sequence invitations, meeting requests, and follow-up with customers & prospects from target accounts
- Supporting internal communication across multiple departments (sales, marketing, customer success) on expectations, goals, deliverables, event logistics, acquisition of attendee & sponsor lists, and performance
- Own project management of all field events including management of Asana projects, event folders, campaign creation & event calendar management
- Report on all field marketing efforts to determine ROI and make future recommendations
Your ideal qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in event or field marketing
- Experience using Salesforce, Hubspot, and Asana
- Experience using event platforms such as Goldcast and Eventbrite
- Passion for creating world-class experiences
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail, & ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop relationships with customers, vendors and partners
- Ability to collaborate and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Capacity to manage multiple projects, deadlines, & stakeholders simultaneously
- Displays a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
- Required to travel 10-20% of the year
Benefits you'll enjoy:
- Supportive teammates and co-workers who care deeply about our mission
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy and working hours
- Remote-first culture
- Home Office stipend upon hire
- Health insurance options including a 100% company paid plan (vision, medical, dental)
- 401k (with company match)
- Equity Program Eligibility (based on role and/or tenure)
- Three months paid maternity leave
- Disability insurance
From the beginning, our goal has been to build a
company with 'soul' and create a special place to work for people who want a sense of purpose in what they do. With 200+ employees across North America and Europe. We offer careers in engineering, product, sales, marketing, customer success, talent, finance, operations, and more. We look for people with 'alligator blood' a.k.a team members who are resilient, push forward and never give up, and who want to win with purpose. Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is centered around our core values of innovation, fanatical support, true quality, and culture of closing, while fostering a high performing, diverse and inclusive, fun environment.
The base salary range for this role is $65,000 - $70,000. Actual base salary is determined by factors such as, but not limited to, experience, education, skills, and geographic location. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation and equity.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. If you need assistance or accommodations to submit your application for this position, please email [email protected].