Field Marketing Manager at Moveworks
Field Marketing Manager
As a Field Marketing Manager at Moveworks, you’ll plan and execute strategic events for prospects and customers. Our AI platform is redefining how companies support employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need help. Now more than ever, we need you to share our story with events that are just as powerful.
This role will challenge you to demonstrate Moveworks’ impact through a comprehensive event strategy — one that includes programs to help deliver leads, accelerate pipelines and increase revenue by creating and executing on marketing strategies that align with business priorities. . This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in our space.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work, both instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute events on par with Moveworks’ game-changing technology
- Drive awareness & lead generation by owning regional marketing efforts, communicate plans, and build buy-in with sales teams
- Plan and execute both virtual and in-person events
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Demand Generation, Sales, Sales Development, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Creative teams to deliver marketing content that supports integrated go-to-market campaigns
- Strategize, build, and execute integrated campaigns to drive engagement pre- and post-event
- Establish measurable objectives and success criteria, including pre- and post-event evaluations and ROI analysis
- Support various other event marketing projects as needed
- The role may require approx. 20-30% domestic travel (when travel is permitted)
- 3+ years of experience managing virtual and in-person events
- An analytical, results-driven approach to event strategy
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Exceptional prioritization, project management, and budget management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Virtual event platform experience a plus
- Above all, insatiable curiosity and a growth mindset