Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Aircall is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to build and execute successful field marketing programs with the North America Sales team. The Field Marketing Manager will partner with Sales to support revenue, create pipeline and other goals of the region. The person will collaborate closely with the Marketing team to build integrated marketing campaigns, adapt messaging and campaigns for execution in the market, and communicate the field's need for its market.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute field marketing plans that support regional sales strategy
- Partner with the Marketing team to create and execute 360° campaigns and integrated programs regarding the sales needs
- Identify, plan, execute and track a variety of regional programs including brand events, partner events and tradeshows (virtual and in-person)
- Drive and coordinate the creation of localized sales and demand enablement (product videos, one-sheeter, decks, customer stories…) content
- Analyze results, metrics and reports to determine effectiveness of program activities
What you'll bring:
- 7 years or more of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software or SaaS required
- Be an expert in the North American SMB market where you will be leveraging marketing initiatives
- Marketo & Salesforce knowledge (our tech stack - or other similar tools!)
- Experienced in developing fully integrated marketing plans according to the market
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Ability to get creative and resourceful in a start up/scale up environment
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.