LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
As LivePerson's Field Marketing Manager, North America | Financial Services & Healthcare, you will lead the strategizing and independently executing field marketing campaigns intended to drive growth in the Banking, Insurance, Decentralized Finance and Healthcare verticals. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop campaign and event schedules, ensure plans align with the overarching product roadmaps, business priorities and LivePerson's vision. You will work closely with sales leadership and corporate marketing to align account based marketing campaigns with the regional needs. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to be part of a nimble, highly impactful team and help drive the adoption of Conversational AI and messaging among the world's largest brands.You will:
- Drive an effective field marketing plan that supports booking and pipeline goals and is aligned to the Financial Services & Healthcare verticals' objectives.
- Lead LivePerson hosted and third-party events end-to-end.
- Act as a liaison between global marketing and the field organization.
- Work with top customer advocates and other key stakeholders to develop thoughtful content for virtual and in person events, email campaigns, sales tools, etc.
- Develop understanding of target audience and key pain points within the Healthcare and Financial Services segments.
- Assist the regional sales development team through the creation of a regular stream of content and guidance on converting marketing leads.
- Oversee regional budget and create data-driven program insights to analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and determine ROI.
- Prioritize effectively in a quickly changing and ambiguous environment.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing ideally within a B2B environment.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.
- Experience working with executives.
- Proficiency speaking to and writing about technology solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, pending Covid-19.
- Health: medical, mental, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation, dependent care, holidays, wellness days, and more
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning
- Additional: WFH support, 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary ins. coverage, exclusive perks and discounts
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.Belonging at LivePerson:
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.