Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
As the Field Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing a marketing plan that executes on planning, implementing and expanding the business of the region with the local sales leaders. You’ll design and execute strategic and tactical programs that educate and engage target audiences, drive the end-to-end sales process and support the customer lifecycle. This includes various forms of programs and activities such as targeted use-case driven campaigns, events, and personalized account based marketing plans.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Large Enterprise and Major business, acting as the primary marketing contact for the region. Collaborate with local leaders, sales functions and the partner team to align marketing, make business recommendations and ensure local needs are met.
- Develop quarterly regional objectives in line with global and local goals. Track KPI’s weekly and report on marketing’s contribution to marketing engagements, new business meetings, pipeline and customer success. Analyze performance, spot trends and lead change for continuous improvement.
- Agree target accounts in the territory, build quality contact data and account intelligence to create a solid foundation for the marketing program.
- Be an account based marketing strategist by working closely with sales to uncover impactful targeted go to market strategies custom tailored for specific contacts within an account to get higher in whitespace accounts.
- Use marketing tools to uncover new and recently engaged contacts and accounts. Alert Sales Development Representatives and Regional Sales Managers, adding value with business insights and recommendations for follow-up.
- Combine corporate communications and campaigns with a calendar of local marketing to create a comprehensive, multi-channel, quarterly marketing program that meets objectives. Communicate news and updates weekly to ensure that field teams are aware of and making full use of each program.
- Invest time to understand the product portfolio, use cases, customer stories and content library, leveraging available resources for timely, relevant outreach. Feed competitive information, local developments and content requirements back to product marketing and content teams to help drive the product and content roadmap.
- Foster new relationships to grow the community of local IT Thought Leaders who are willing to be referenceable for regional and national events including local 3rd party events, Zscaler hosted roundtable discussions & User Groups and webinars.
- Identify, develop and execute a comprehensive calendar of Zscaler events, industry trade shows, thought leadership roundtables, partner events and webinars.
- Develop and execute innovative local campaigns with highly personalized experiences that surprise and delight targets, educate and engage.
- Set the highest standards for campaign and event management, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to and projects are managed to meticulous detail end-to-end to deliver outstanding innovation, communications, efficiency and customer experience.
- Take accountability for the results and ROI of every project, tracking each program on an ongoing basis to ensure closed-loop lead follow-up and conversion. Work with field teams and operations to link and attribute marketing programs to revenue.
- Research, select and negotiate external vendor services. Managing external partners and agencies as an extended team, setting the same high standards for planning, execution and deliverables.
- Manage projects against goals and to budgets. Update budgets and reports weekly.
- Bachelor degree with MBA preferred
- 3+ years field marketing manager experience with demonstrable results in driving sales pipeline.
- Experience of managing client-side events and partner programs an advantage
- Exceptional communication and follow up skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, negotiation and presentation skills. Has the gravitas to communicate and influence effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Thinks strategically but has strong organizational skills and is willing to take on multiple tactical projects, managing them to exacting detail
- Highly numerate, enjoys analysis and can derive business insights from data to make smart decisions
- Is tech savvy and proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of salesforce.com CRM an advantage.
- Is energetic and thrives in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Learns fast, is self-aware, ambitious and passionate about their performance and development
- Turns challenges into opportunities and approaches every situation with a positive, “can do” attitude. Enjoys going the extra mile to turn in outstanding results
- Uses initiative to think outside the box and problem solve often in difficult situations
- Post-pandemic: Willing to travel within territory approx. 25% of the time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.