LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
As LivePerson’s Field Marketing Manager, North America | Financial Services & Healthcare, you will be responsible for strategizing and independently executing field marketing campaigns intended to drive growth in the Banking, Insurance, Decentralized Finance and Healthcare verticals. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop campaign and event schedules, ensure plans align with the overarching product roadmaps, business priorities and LivePerson’s vision. You will work closely with sales leadership and corporate marketing to align account based marketing campaigns with the regional needs. You will have the opportunity to be part of a nimble, highly impactful team and help drive the adoption of Conversational AI and messaging among the world’s largest brands.
In this role you will:
- Drive an effective field marketing plan that supports booking and pipeline goals and is aligned to the Financial Services & Healthcare verticals’ objectives
- Lead LivePerson-hosted and third party events end-to-end
- Act as a liaison between global marketing and the field organization
- Work with top customer advocates and other key stakeholders to develop thoughtful content for virtual and in person events, email campaigns, sales tools, etc.
- Develop deep understanding of target audience and key pain points within the Healthcare and Financial Services segments
- Assist the regional sales development team through the creation of a regular stream of content and guidance on converting marketing leads
- Oversee regional budget and create data-driven program insights to analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and determine ROI
- Prioritize effectively in a quickly changing and ambiguous environment
Your qualifications are:
- Must be proficient in Spanish
- 5+ years of experience in marketing ideally within a B2B environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Experience working with executives
- Proficiency speaking to and writing about technology solutions
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to make decisions quickly
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, pending Covid-19
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.