Field Marketing Manager - Commercial at Veeva
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:15 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
As Field Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet or exceed the North American revenue and retention goals. You will work closely with Sales, Market Strategists, and Product Marketing teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing business.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support revenue objectives of the existing customer base and acquiring new customers
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to demand generation campaigns/nurtures, customer retention and education campaigns, field events, user events, industry events/tradeshows, webinars, digital, and PR
- Develop fresh campaign and program approaches to break into new and competitive markets
- Write on-message campaign copy (including landing pages, emails, and social posts) that drives high engagement and conversion
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation/field marketing within B2B enterprise software or cloud-based solutions
- Ability to turn vision into strategy and a marketing plan
- Experience running demand gen campaigns and customer campaigns
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Experience managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Hands-on experience using CRM and marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience copywriting for email, landing pages, and social media campaigns
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required
Nice to Have
- Pardot and Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience developing and executing account-based marketing programs
- Experience with customer retention, cross-sell and upsell campaigns
- Life sciences industry experiences a plus but not essential
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]