Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,450 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 600 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
Flywire is looking for a dynamic, self-starting, roll up your sleeves, vertical marketer for our growing APAC region. If you are someone who loves collaborating and creating relationships with sales and client success teams, while also working cross functionally to drive field marketing strategy through sales enablement, and client, partner and association engagement, then this is the role for you!
- Create and execute a regional marketing strategy that enables APAC sales (including agent channel) to attract new education customers while helping to support current clients
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with global marketing and regional sales to drive strategic alignment
- Recommend, execute and track targeted regional and localized field marketing plans that span across digital campaigns, partner activities, client advocacy and associations to support corporate and product marketing initiatives
- Create and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and account-focused marketing programs
- Become an advocate of clients and partners in region as well as an expert on how our solution offerings support their payments needs
- Drive sales enablement through the creation of localized sales tools, collateral, presentations and training materials to showcase market expertise and ensure regional team understands solution/product availability and are equipped for success
- Develop client, agent and partner relationships that support the creation of localized materials and testimonials including case studies, videos, webinars, user groups, and more
- Manage and support regional education channel, partner and association marketing activities
- Be an advocate for the APAC sales team, clients, agents and partners and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities
- As the lead in-region marketer, be the champion for the marketing team and help the APAC sales team understand overall goals and priorities
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience; background in education, technology, and/or platform solutions preferred
- Experience creating regional plans and working with multiple geographies to deliver results: you can both create localized marketing strategies, but also roll up your sleeves and execute the work yourself
- Ability to demonstrate and create a budget that delivers return across the region
- Analytically driven; you know how to leverage data and make a decision
- A communications pro who is detailed, organized and can work cross functionally to create strong relationships at all levels
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.