Republic Crypto is accelerating the growth of web3 by supporting its most ambitious builders and investors. We’re looking to double down on events by bringing on a new teammate to help us supercharge our event activation strategy. Our experiential marketing lead will be responsible for spearheading a cohesive and category-leading event presence for Republic Crypto, building our brand and expanding our strong reputation amongst top crypto builders, investors, and enthusiasts.
- Drive event strategy: Develop a cohesive strategy to build Republic Crypto’s offline brand, ensuring consistency and creativity at every event. Events may address a range of audiences for Republic Crypto, including web3 project founders, institutional investors, crypto enthusiasts, and more.
- Execute flawless events globally: You will be planning and executing events across a full calendar year, requiring critical strategic thinking in parallel with high-speed tactical execution. You will work closely with cross-functional partners (finance, legal, social, creative, business leads, etc.) to bring events to life.
- Manage events onsite: Every event needs a ringleader, and you will largely be the point person ensuring all the day-of details go according to plan.
- Spearhead new approaches: We have an active presence at industry events, but are excited to explore new angles to offline brand-building. Hackathons, roundtable discussions, regional cocktail hours, and beyond—the blank canvas is yours to paint.
- Own event measurement and reporting: You will be responsible for determining realistic KPIs, along with measuring and sharing performance after each event—tying our offline strategy to business goals.
- Create and distribute content: Work closely with public relations, social, and marketing leads to ensure content is developed for events—and that experiential content is amplified beyond the day of the event.
- 2-4 years of event marketing experience with a brand or agency
- A comfort level (and burning interest) in traveling for work (~20% of the time)
- A working knowledge of crypto, and genuine excitement about entering the space full-time
- Experience planning and managing in-real-life events (virtual events is a bonus, but not required)
- The creative scrappiness of a startup operator, with the cross-functional skills of a mature company operator
- Incredible attention to detail, with a natural ability to project manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
WHY JOIN REPUBLIC CRYPTO?
Republic Crypto is a subsidiary of Republic, a financial technology firm that allows everyone to invest in private markets. Republic operates several distinct business lines including a retail investment platform, a private capital division, and a blockchain advisory practice. The Republic ecosystem has deployed over $1.5 billion in investments, has supported over 600 companies, and is comprised of a community of over 1.5 mil. users across 100 countries. Republic is backed by dozens of leading investment firms and financial institutions and its affiliated entities have co-invested with the best names in venture and private equity. Founded in 2016, Republic is headquartered in New York City with offices worldwide.
The business is accelerating at a rapid pace. Republic is a venture-backed company with real traction across crowdfunding, private investing options and crypto. We recently closed a $150M Series B funding led by Valor Equity Partners.
Attracting and retaining the very best people is our #1 priority. That’s why we offer our team best-in-class benefits, including fully-subsidized medical, vision, and dental insurance, a 4% 401(k) match, free access to Talkspace, weekly virtual meditation sessions, a monthly wellness stipend up to $200, quarterly swag bonuses, free lunch for anyone in the office, equipment stipends for eligible remote employees, and more. Seriously–we don’t mess around when it comes to taking care of our own
Read Full Job Description