- Drive event strategy: Develop a cohesive strategy to build Republic Crypto’s offline brand, ensuring consistency and creativity at every event. Events may address a range of audiences for Republic Crypto, including web3 project founders, institutional investors, crypto enthusiasts, and more.
- Execute flawless events globally: You will be planning and executing events across a full calendar year, requiring critical strategic thinking in parallel with high-speed tactical execution. You will work closely with cross-functional partners (finance, legal, social, creative, business leads, etc.) to bring events to life.
- Manage events onsite: Every event needs a ringleader, and you will largely be the point person ensuring all the day-of details go according to plan.
- Spearhead new approaches: We have an active presence at industry events, but are excited to explore new angles to offline brand-building. Hackathons, roundtable discussions, regional cocktail hours, and beyond—the blank canvas is yours to paint.
- Own event measurement and reporting: You will be responsible for determining realistic KPIs, along with measuring and sharing performance after each event—tying our offline strategy to business goals.
- Create and distribute content: Work closely with public relations, social, and marketing leads to ensure content is developed for events—and that experiential content is amplified beyond the day of the event.
- 2-4 years of event marketing experience with a brand or agency
- A comfort level (and burning interest) in traveling for work (~20% of the time)
- A working knowledge of crypto, and genuine excitement about entering the space full-time
- Experience planning and managing in-real-life events (virtual events is a bonus, but not required)
- The creative scrappiness of a startup operator, with the cross-functional skills of a mature company operator
- Incredible attention to detail, with a natural ability to project manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)