Event Marketing Manager at AiCure (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Conference Manager will support end-to-end production of live, hybrid and virtual marketing conferences and events to build brand awareness and generate demand.
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and enthusiastic individual with a genuine interest in marketing and a strong sense of accountability, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Support end-to-end marketing event production, including:
- Internal event staff coordination:
- Development of event briefings to prepare and manage on-site staff
- Follow-up with on-site staff to debrief and collect post-event feedback
- On-site logistical support, including booth set-up and breakdown
- Coordinate promotional products, branded assets, and enablement materials
- Maintain internal marketing event calendar,
- Hand-off on-demand video content for on-demand video library upload /digital marketing
- Partner with digital marketing to maintain and update online events section
- Update internal marketing events calendar,
- Collaborate with external websites, online events section, and on-demand asset library
- Coordinate with marketing team members on campaign set-up, event promotion, and lead management and post-event reporting
III Job Qualifications:
- 2-3+ years of event planning, conference management, field marketing, campaign management, or project management experience.
- Prior experience of B2B Enterprise software or high growth SaaS
- Experience in Pharma, Life Sciences, or Healthcare (a plus)
- Videography experience (a plus)
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Marketing or Communications major preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, google docs, and google sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Ability to think logically and analytically to solve complex problems
- Experience with On24 a plus
- Experience with Pardot/ Salesforce a plus
More Information on AiCure
AiCure operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in New York, NY. AiCure was founded in 2010. It has 103 total employees. To see all jobs at AiCure, click here.
Read Full Job Description