Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Conference Manager will support end-to-end production of live, hybrid and virtual marketing conferences and events to build brand awareness and generate demand.
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and enthusiastic individual with a genuine interest in marketing and a strong sense of accountability, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Support end-to-end marketing event production, including:
- Internal event staff coordination:
- Development of event briefings to prepare and manage on-site staff
- Follow-up with on-site staff to debrief and collect post-event feedback
- On-site logistical support, including booth set-up and breakdown
- Coordinate promotional products, branded assets, and enablement materials
- Maintain internal marketing event calendar,
- Hand-off on-demand video content for on-demand video library upload /digital marketing
- Partner with digital marketing to maintain and update online events section
- Update internal marketing events calendar,
- Collaborate with external websites, online events section, and on-demand asset library
- Coordinate with marketing team members on campaign set-up, event promotion, and lead management and post-event reporting
III Job Qualifications:
- 2-3+ years of event planning, conference management, field marketing, campaign management, or project management experience.
- Prior experience of B2B Enterprise software or high growth SaaS
- Experience in Pharma, Life Sciences, or Healthcare (a plus)
- Videography experience (a plus)
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Marketing or Communications major preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, google docs, and google sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Ability to think logically and analytically to solve complex problems
- Experience with On24 a plus
- Experience with Pardot/ Salesforce a plus