Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
Aircall is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, data-driven Event Marketing Manager who will plan and manage the execution of digital and in-person events/tradeshows. This role will own our NA field events strategy and will work across internal teams including field, partner, and channel marketing/demand gen, brand, creative, and digital marketing.
What you'll do:
- Develop the strategy as well as plan and manage the execution of strategic digital and in person events/tradeshows
- Influence and align with key stakeholders across North America on event strategies
- Own and develop event marketing processes and communication mechanisms
- Collaborate with larger demand generation team to ensure events achieve registration and attendance goals
- Collaborate and constant communication with field/demand gen team and the SDR/BDR team to ensure proper follow up from both sales and marketing
- Manage event marketing budget
- Develop, track, and define the goals driven by data to support overall pipeline goals and needs
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in event marketing
- Experience with large in-person trade shows as well as virtual summits
- Positive, creative, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Results and demand gen data-driven (pipeline oriented KPIs)
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience in SaaS industry would be an advantage
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.