Event Marketing Manager, Webinars at Lyra Health (Peninsula)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:50 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, December 16, 2021
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with deep experience in managing and scaling webinar programs. The ideal candidate should be a highly organized, goal-oriented, data-driven, self-starter to join our event marketing team and be an active player in our larger demand generation team. This role is responsible for the planning and executing our webinar programs. You will work cross-functionally with other marketing team members to bring your programs to life, and our sales team to ensure value is generated from your efforts.
- Manage webinar programs end to end, from ideation to post-event follow-up
- Strategize, build and execute integrated promotional campaigns–including email campaigns, paid ads, direct mail, etc.–to drive registration and engagement pre- and post-event
- Negotiate contracts and maintain relationship with third-party webinar providers
- Work with Head of Events to scale and grow our high-performing webinar program
- Work with sales and customer success to coordinate proper pre-event outreach and post-event follow up
- Establish measurable objectives and success criteria, including pre-and-post evaluations and ROI analysis and work with Marketing Operations to track, measure and report accordingly
- Continuous reporting of plans, recommendations, and results to the Demand Generation team and extended GTM team (marketing, sales, customer success)
- Assist Marketing Operations with list upload and management from your programs
- Manage and reconcile part of the event team budget and lead model
- Process contracts and ensure proper timing of outbound payments
- Support various other event marketing projects as needed (i.e. - our annual conference, Breakthrough)
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in managing webinar programs
- Have experience running events using webinar platforms; experience with On24 is a plus
- Have experience running different types of webinars (hosted, sponsored, Linkedin Live, etc.)Have a history of approaching events with an analytical, results-driven mindset
- Have a history of creativity to think outside the box
- Must be results-oriented and have the ability to succeed in a collaborative startup environment
- Strong written and communication skillsProficiency with with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Proficiency with Marketo or similar marketing automation software Familiarity with the health benefits and/or mental health benefits industry a plus
This is a virtual optional position. Qualified candidates outside of California are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description