Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
- About the role:
- We are looking for a creative and data-driven Event Marketing Manager to inspire and attract the world’s greatest minds to join Robinhood. The ideal candidate is a natural born storyteller with a passion for crafting memorable and delightful candidate experiences at every stage of the process—beginning with our physical and virtual events. You have the opportunity to grow and work on a wide range of initiatives—some of which aren’t yet well-defined.
- Your day-to-day will involve:
- Proactively developing new ideas to help us create stellar, memorable moments that inspire the next generation of Robinhood employees
- Own end to end logistics for events & activations - partnering closely with internal cross-functional teams Partnerships, Marketing, Policy, PR/Comms, Legal, Product, - Engineering, Design, IT, as well as external partners and agencies.
- Oversee the A-Z lifecycle of an event, informing creative strategy, coordinating with internal stakeholders and external agencies, executing programming efficiently and effectively, and conducting post event reviews & impact assessments
- Manage invoices and track operating expenses to ensure events come in on budget.
- Track and report on events to ensure we are measuring impact, gathering insights, and continually improving our events
- About you:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of event experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.