Enterprise Marketing - Product Marketing Manager at Included Health
| Nashville, TN
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:35 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 25, 2022
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our Client Marketing vertical within the Corporate Marketing team. In this role, you will supercharge the efforts of the Client Success team in achieving our client satisfaction, retention, and growth goals. You will own end-to-end development of content and programming to effectively engage our existing client base, with a specialized focus on client reporting and insights.
You have firsthand knowledge of nurturing and growing enterprise relationships, and you are passionate about delivering an excellent client experience. You can demonstrate a deep understanding of our clients’ challenges across both health plans and employers, and how to connect them to Included Health products and services that will deliver value. You know how to use data to tell a compelling story, and are comfortable working with technical teams to uncover data for valuable insights.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our client base
- Develop expertise around client reporting, and how it should evolve to meet client needs, demonstrate our value, and maintain our position as industry thought leaders
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Corporate Marketing, Client Success, Product, Analytics, and others to achieve our client objectives
- Support ongoing Client Marketing initiatives while identifying novel ways to engage clients and deepen relationships
- Effectively synthesize and communicate client needs to internal teams
- 5+ years of Product Marketing or B2B Marketing experience; strategic client-facing experience (e.g., account management, consulting, partnerships) will also be considered
- Experience working with enterprise buyers in the healthcare space is a plus, especially self-insured employers or health plans
- Excellent communication skills and ability to product compelling client-facing collateral
- Enthusiastic collaborator who is able to work across many different stakeholders and shepherd change effectively
- Strong data literacy and analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to balance and execute multiple projects concurrently
- Desire and ability to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description