Enterprise Market Enablement Manager Field Marketing, Spectrum Enterprise (Charlotte, NC)
- Are you an experienced market enablement manager skilled at identifying, developing and implementing successful event strategies, sponsorships and sales tools?
- Can you facilitate client engagement efforts and activities in the field, such as call and email campaigns and multi-touch client contact plans?
- Do you desire a competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Enterprise Market Enablement Manager, you accelerate the sales cycle for Sales teams across Spectrum Enterprise. You focus on identifying, developing and implementing successful event strategies, sponsorships and sales tools. You facilitate client engagement efforts and activities in the field, including call and email campaigns and partnering with Sales and Marketing teams to develop and execute multi-touch client contact plans. You thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable traveling up to fifty percent of the time to conduct training and support sales professionals. You report to the Senior Manager of Sales Enablement for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an inspiring leader for sales teams by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Develop, manage and execute client events, such as tradeshows, sponsorships and other industry events to maximize lead generation, sales productivity and profitability.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to ensure events and initiatives are aligned with the overall Sales strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams to maximize the impact of local marketing initiatives.
- Ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) by managing the analytics and budget for an assigned portfolio, including forecasting, tracking and measurement of sales enablement initiatives.
- Maximize productivity and ROI by creating and implementing programs and tools, such as sales blitzes and closing tools.
- Optimize the sales cycle by delivering market plans, events and programs that are within budget and on schedule while defining and analyzing results to track efficiency and creative success.
- Act as the liaison between Brand Marketing, Product Marketing and Finance while providing input that will ensure launch of effective Sales programs and initiatives.
- Facilitate the development of client facing materials for frontline team members through collaboration with Branding and Content Marketing.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of experience in marketing, event marketing or sales enablement.
- Client-focused with a proven track record of success in achieving or exceeding growth and profitability goals through innovative marketing and event programs.
- Collaborative, team-based posture with the necessary "people" competencies to communicate a passion for winning.
- Service-oriented and comfortable interacting with senior-level executives.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong attention to detail balanced with the ability to think strategically.
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).