Engagement Manager at Ansira (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:55 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 3, 2022
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for the day-to-day account management activities including project communications, schedule development and management, and the tactical execution set by the Director. The EM is focused on the intake of client requests and ﬁltering them into the agency to ensure both the relationship vision and individual project plan initiatives are on track, driving toward the goals of the client and their program. The EM reports to the AVP, Engagement Lead.
This position can work remote in the US only or on-site at one of our oﬃces
- 3+ years of client management experience with an agency managing High Tech channel programs with a focus on Rebate Programs
- Experience working with operations, creative, strategy, analytics, development and QA resources and a thorough understanding of related deliverables
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules, handling multiple accounts at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience with project management processes, including but not limited to scope development, traﬃcking, budget tracking and quality assurance/control (QA/QC) protocols
- Experience with accounting processes for projects - includes forecasting resources and managing project budgets
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience with Agile Development practices
- Ability to prioritize and drive development projects
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for program improvements
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in both oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-directed; able gather client requirements and engage the team to deliver a solution
- Eager to learn and ﬁnd new and eﬃcient ways to accomplish client goals
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, engineering, or relevant ﬁeld of study
- Excellent command of MS Word, PPT and Excel required. MS Project a plus.
Medical, dental, vision benefits are effective immediately
Flex Time – unlimited time off
Remote Work First Policy
11 paid holidays
401K; up to 6% match
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 108 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description