Employer Branding Specialist (Contract-to-Hire) at Multi Media, LLC
Multi Media, LLC owns and operates one of the most popular live streaming adult entertainment platforms in the industry, Chaturbate, earning spots on Alexa’s most visited websites, top 50 globally and top 20 in the United States! Our site hosts over 10 million daily users and generates 700 million clicks per month.
We are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to help kickstart our employer branding and marketing strategies and build out a robust and exciting candidate engagement system!
This is a brand new role for the company, and we’re looking for a person who can use their skills and knowledge to help us bring the company to light, while maintaining the laid-back and creative atmosphere we’ve developed over the years. Multi Media’s teams are collaborative, supportive, and open-minded. We care about our people and always try to make sure they have what they need to be successful, including and beyond the basics like a great salary and healthy work-life balance.
We support a very flexible work environment and the ability to work remotely or in any one of our three offices in California. This role is set for a six month contract with the intention to convert to full time given a good fit for both us and you as the candidate, and will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
Please Note: In addition to your usual application materials, please provide writing samples pertaining to any employer branding/recruitment marketing work you may find important for us to review. Please submit these writing samples either as a portfolio, using the "Portfolio link" section, OR as links to your writing in the "Summary" box, both provided on the application page. Thanks!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with HR, Talent Acquisition, and Department Leads to curate the company’s corporate communication strategy.
- Build an engaging career site that shows potential candidates who we are and why they want to work here.
- Create and maintain candidate nurture campaigns to increase passive candidate reach-out and interaction.
- Establishing social media presences for MMLLC.
- Develop and oversee the company's employment branding strategies on partnering web platforms such as BuiltinLA and Glassdoor.
- Run internal marketing efforts of employee engagement programs, employee recognition programs, and other related culture initiatives.
- Participate in the curation of Multi Media's internal monthly newsletter.
- Perform upkeep & create content for MMLLC's social media accounts on a regular basis, with a variety of company-related topics.
RequirementsWhat We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years experience working in Employer Branding/ Recruitment Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/PR/Marketing/English/etc. preferable.
- Experience collaborating closely with Legal departments.
- Experience working within the parameters of HR & Recruiting best practices and legal requirements.
- Basic Understanding of Technical Terminology.
- Experience working in a SaaS and/or tech start-up company.
- Experience working in-house AND for an advertising agency preferable.
- Knowledge of Employer Branding, Thought Leadership practices, Corporate Communications, etc.
We value a sense of urgency, and have designed this recruiting process to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. The process is outlined as follows:
- Call with an in-house Talent Acquisition Partner from our team.
- Test Task designed to evaluate writing skills and connecting with intended audience.
- Skills evaluation interview, conducted by the Head of TA and our Product Marketing Manager
- Meet & Greet with multi-departmental stakeholders that this role will regularly interact with.
- Final Interview/secondary meet & greet with the Chief Legal Officer.
We reserve the right to adjust this process at any given time, and will always notify you if the process deviates from what is listed above.
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!