Email Marketing Specialist at Peapod Digital Labs (Charlotte, NC)
Store Code: Enterprise & Campaign (27609)
What's Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
The Specialist I Digital Channel is assigned to be the primary subject matter expert to support the Brand and must have working knowledge and experience of the Brand's unique system. The position will interact with all departments and functions in the Brand including Merchandising, Marketing, IT, and various data teams. The incumbent must have the ability to be hands on in building and executing email and mobile marketing campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform; ensures the successful production and execution of email, SMS, and Push campaigns to drive engagement and retention that support Banner Marketing strategies and initiatives. Responsible for producing and executing email, SMS and push campaign management process including briefing, planning, development, asset coordination, testing, and deployment.
Recipe for Success - What's "in store" for the role
- Build and optimize regularly scheduled, ad hoc, and automated nurturing Email, SMS, and Push campaigns
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to set up and deploy communications with dynamic personalized content utilizing subscriber attributes, preferences, and behavior
- Develop processes and strategies to serve the goals of the brands
- Partner in the creation and coordination of new wire frame templates and creative elements for email communications.
- Work with other digital marketing departments (social, web) to deliver an effective unified message to consumers
- Plan, execute, and analyze A/B testing campaigns.
- Use data and customer analytics to constantly improve customer engagement with Email, SMS, and Push
- Coordinate assets pertaining to a wide variety of campaigns across multiple brands
- Assist with documentation of all processes, account architecture, project management, and procedures
- Work quickly to meet impromptu requests from banners quickly while balancing more long-term projects.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with Email and SMS marketing
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar platforms i.e.
- Oracle Responsys, Marketo a plus
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- 2+ years experience coding emails with HTML and CSS
- Proven ability to turn analytics into actionable strategies
- Ability to work quickly on multiple projects at once
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new processes on the job
- Experience developing segmentation strategies and marketing automation strategies
- Demonstrated success in project management and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of AmpScript, PHP, and SQL a plus
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress - our people! Our vision is to become an organization where humanity is universally embraced; Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are infused in our business; and our PDL employees are representative of the world and the communities that we serve.
We believe in total wellness, which encompasses a balance of physical, financial, and emotional wellness. No matter where you are on your personal wellness journey, PDL provides access to a variety of tools and resources to support total wellness. This includes medical, dental, and vision benefits, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with a strong company match, paid parental leave, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, generous and flexible paid time off and holiday policy, and an array of voluntary benefits including critical care, pet insurance, and additional life coverage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 264126_external_USA-NC-Salisbury_8152022