Email Marketing Manager at Matterport (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:16 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have a strong background driving growth through email.
Matterport is a fast-moving environment, so you must be flexible in your approach to work and not averse to change and ambiguity. The role requires responsibility for results around all email campaigns, and related website traffic, asset downloads and sales so you will have ambition and determination to hit wide-ranging KPIs.
As this role is multi-dimensional, we expect the candidate to be self-motivated, hands-on and eager to develop themselves and the role within the growing worldwide marketing team. We expect the person we hire to be full of ideas and embrace challenges.
Reporting to the Sr.Director of the Global Demand Center, this lead will partner with the growth, revenue and partner marketing leads to develop the global email marketing plan for Matterport.
What you will do:
- Build, drive and manage email campaigns across multiple platforms
- Analyze and optimize activity on a continual basis to meet or exceed business KPIs.
- Be responsible for weekly reporting and analysis to business stakeholders.
- Own and develop a robust A/B testing strategy to maximize performance
Who you are:
- 6-8+ years of experience in email
- 3-5+ years working with both B2C and B2B Digital Marketing channels
- Experience in technical execution and managing digital agencies
- Thorough understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems (Salesforce.com and Marketo)
- Skilled in audience segmentation and accurate persona targeting
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
More Information on Matterport
Matterport operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Sunnyvale, CA, Lawrence, KS and Chicago, IL. Matterport was founded in 2011. It has 534 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at Matterport, click here.
Read Full Job Description